MARCH 27, 2020
Dear Valued Residents, Vendors, Partners, and Customers:
We find ourselves in interesting times which are changing daily. It is a time when cooperation, calm, and a spirit of service is needed now more than ever. We operate under the philosophy that being able to offer you a comfortable and safe place to live is our highest calling and we are honored to serve you. But we also know that our responsibility as property managers for all our residents must extend beyond encouragement to also share the facts. We are committed to a transparent communication system about what we’re doing. Please review the following carefully. As of today, here are the processes we have in place in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Pandemic Federal restrictions.
- DOING BUSINESS SAFELY – In compliance with the exceptions stated in our recent announcement by our Governor for “Stay At Home,” we want you to know we still have staff available to continue to manage our properties and respond to resident needs. We are still leasing apartments renewing leases. However, for resident requests we are only responding to emergencies as it is important to observe appropriate social distancing. We highly encourage you to contact our managers by phone, or by email for any concerns.
- PROTECTING YOU IN OUR COMMON AREAS – At this time our community fitness centers are still accessible. And although we disinfect at various times, self-accountable processes for keeping it clean are still the responsibility of the previous user. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU USE THESE FACILITIES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Our recommendation is that you are safest by staying home and observing the advice given by our State and Local Emergency Agencies. For those fitness centers still open, we are disinfecting the appropriate and high traffic surfaces daily according to guidelines set out by our emergency preparedness professionals.
- BROAD SOCIAL DISTANCING IS IMPORTANT. – You can trust that we are diligently following protocol during this crisis. The recent announcements by the Governor of Indiana to Shelter in Place also includes limits on the number of people who can gather. We as a company completely encourage you to FOLLOW any of the policies handed down by our state. Please educate yourselves to these guidelines to prevent the spread of the Novel Virus. We also ask that you be considerate if you are gathering, and understanding of residents who may be immune-compromised, and act responsibly when going out. At this time we do not have any resident events planned but we encourage virtual events at all times!
- OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR RESIDENT EMERGENCIES IS STILL 24/7 – We will always be here for you if you encounter emergencies with your apartment home and need immediate repairs to maintain your health and safety. We do ask that you limit your request to only the emergency needs. Conversely, we are directing our maintenance personnel to work on only those priorities essential to keeping us well maintained so your way of life with IGC is still comfortable, maintenance-free, and beautiful!
- LET’S STAY SOCIAL – During a crisis like this which is affecting so many we are still able to stay in touch with social media. And we are committed to only posting responsible messages during this time. Also, we will share updates on social media so stay in touch. Finally, this is also a way for us to stay positive and connected! Share good news or good advice so we can all learn and be uplifted together.
- JOIN US IN DOING YOUR PART – Please, if you feel you may have been exposed, or are ill in any way, please follow the guidelines set out for the CDC for protecting yourselves and those around you. Call your health care providers first and use all virtual measures in place for determining your next step for care.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and support as we share respect for each other and create a beautiful place for us all to live and work.
With prayers for your safety and gratitude for you and our blessings.